We would say a resounding YES!
That's why algae is the star of the show in the Eurybia Collection. When we sought to formulate a collection of products to make you glow, we decided to go straight one of nature's best sources - the ocean.
Countless types of algae are found in both fresh and salt water. It's fast growing, highly nutritious, and full of minerals, vitamins and ingredients to make you shine. Unlike plants, which absorb all nutrients via the roots, algae absorbs nutrients from through it's whole structure, making it especially dense in ingredients your skin loves!
Why is algae your go-to for glow?
- Rich in antioxidants, which neutralize unstable free radicals so they don't cause harm in the skin.
- Natural humectant, drawing moisture to the skin allowing it to look plump, radiant and dewy.
- Metabolites can fight against oxidative stress, which can allow for collagen repair
- Phycosaccharide has antimicrobial properties that can help prevent acne, reduce inflammation, and regulate sebum production
- Skin-healing vitamins like B & C, which have been shown to reduce hyperpigmentation
- Clears pores because it is rich in B vitamins, magnesium, and zinc
If you're ready to take the plunge and say goodbye to dull skin, slow the signs of aging, soothe, repair, or even skin tone and texture, then algae is a powerful tool in your arsenal, both topically and when ingested.
The Eurybia Collection was inspired by the Goddess Eurybia, the master of the oceans and their treasures. This collection features, Red Algae, Chlorella, Algae Oil, Algae Extract, Giant Sea Kelp, Bladderwrack and Spirulina.
So yeah...we've got you covered